Monday, March 28, 2011

Time for diet

I might sound pathetic cause I eat then I complain that I am fat. Anyway I decided to eat less and exercise more. I signed up for 24 hours fitness yesterday and got 3 months free cause of some lawsuit.

Anyway here is my favorite energy bar. These bars replace my morning coffee





Larabar - I like chocolate cherry, chocolate, coffee and peanut butter and jelly flavor. They are about 190 calories and costs about $1.50 each. The cost also depends on the flavor.





I haven't tried Cliff but this one is $1.00 and it is 240 calories

Here is my favorite chocolate





Vosges - Red Fire Bar

Why they called Red fire bar - it is because it is spicy. The bar contains Mexican ancho y chipolte chilies, Ceylon cinnamon, and 55% dark chocolate.

And it is about 230 calories. Cost - $7.00 per bar.





Vosges - Black Pearl Bar

Contains: ginger, wasabi, black sesame seeds and 55% dark chocolate

It is smaller size so it has 80 calories and costs $3.00 per bar

I hope I won't eat them all today but they are so awesome.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment